Sorry I have been a little behind on posting... this past week was midterms so there wasn't much to report, unless you wanted to learn about Spanish linguistics or the family structure of the gitano culture... I'll be sure to post about the Real Madrid game on Sunday. I can't before then because tonight I'm off to Sevilla! Land of flamenco! As always, lots of pictures will be taken.
My next 6 weekends are going to be a crazy ride!
-Sevilla
-Carnaval in Ibiza
-JACK GETS HERE (Madrid)
-JACK IS STILL HERE
-Visiting my lovely Merrill in France!
-Barcelona
I'm missing home more than ever after getting packages from my big, my family and Jack, all Valentine's Day related and stuffed with tasty treats. (I am now the proud owner of 23 packets of ranch!)
I briefly Skyped with home on Wednesday and got to hear one of my sweet kitties purring through the webcam.... I can't tell if they will be more upset with me for leaving in the first place or smothering them when I get back. Only time will tell. (You can save your cat lady jokes. I'm aware of my obsession thank you.)
Hasta domingo!
Fun Fact for the Day: Buzz Lightyear's original name was Lunar Larry.
We were JUST having a conversation around our glorious table on people who talk to their animals over the phone!
ReplyDeleteAlthough your next six weeks do sound crazy, they sound AMAZING! So jealous of all the fabulous places you plan on going (and with all the fabulous people you're including!).
Miss you buckets!
Fine, I'll save my cat lady jokes for another time haha you read my mind... Pretty crazy line up of weekends, huh? I know at least two of those were very crazy, and I know that because I was there!! I had a blast baby! You were an awesome hostess, thanks for showing me a good time. Now turn that paper in and go enjoy some more traveling!
ReplyDeleteps: I had no idea you could comment on these things... I would've been all up in that!